banner

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Will I earn money on the net? Part 2


What interesting happened last week? There is nothing interesting yet, because I earned nothing. But I’ve not expected any earnings so soon. Here are the brief facts I have collected so far. On 20.11.2010 I signed in three PTC sites - gagabux.com , onbux.com and neobux.com. They differ slightly, but generally the principles are the same. For the time since I signed up, on my own clicks and with the help of two - three direct referrals I managed to accumulate money to rent three referrals at each site or in other words I have rented referrals in 3 days. I cannot choose rented referrals and therefore I cannot know beforehand how many clicks each referral will bring me. Frankly I was a little suspicious about working with referrals. I wonder if all these are real people or software generated users of these sites. As it is going, none of my referrals, which I spent money for, would justify the investment because my rented referrals are not quite active. There is no reason one person to bother to enter the site for a single click. If his intention is to enter and click on a single advertisement, this guy would rather not enter at all, would he? That’s why I would not be surprised if the rented referrals are not really people, but programming code that aims to spend your money.
But, I think it is too early for conclusions, and I'm trying to be patient and I continue to click restlessly. Don't miss the chance to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment