banner

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am disappointed!


Earlier today I said that I ignored one of the sites in my experiment. A couple of days ago, when I logged in neobux.com I saw this:


I fall into perplexity and began to shove my head where I was wrong. But wait, I have not done anything wrong! No one to hear me and my account was suspended without appeal. I mean, I tried to find some form of contact with those responsible for this site. I could not find an e-mail, telephone or any other way of direct connection. If someone finds a way, please let me know.
The following you can read in the Terms of service:
2.3. You can only view ads using one IP address within a 24 hours period. On the other hand, you can use multiple IP addresses to login. Any attempt to do otherwise may lead to the termination of your account. Logging in from proxies or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafés, etc.) is not allowed.
...

2.8. Only one account per computer is allowed to view advertisements. If more than one account in a single computer view advertisements, all of those accounts will be permanently suspended.
2.9. You can only use a maximum of three distinct computers in a 10 days period to view advertisements. Any attempt to use more than that in that defined period will cause an account suspension.
Here's my point of view. Item 2.9. is not violated, because I have not used more than 2 computers since I signed up. Item 2.8. is also respected because I use only one account. The only possibility is item 2.3. that might had been violated. Up to now I cannot find a logical reason for this unfair punishment. One night I was not at home and I did not want to miss 4 points of clicks. I used another computer to log in my account. No one had used this computer before to enter this site. I viewed all 4 ads and I logged out of my account. The next day I logged in again on my own computer and I was unpleasantly surprised with the above message. I can only admit the problem if I clicked on the ads twice in less than 24 hours. Even so, I think neobux software instantly detects any illegal attempt and it is not a problem to display a warning message that this is already done for the past 24 hours, as it happens in other sites I am registered.
For me neobux.com is not correct and provided that you can find thousands of similar sites, I will eventually find a new site for my experiment, if necessary.
So far the experimental sites remain onbux.com and gagabux.com, which I cannot complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment