banner

Friday, January 14, 2011

Smell of money in the air

My account in gagabux.com has just been upgraded and now I want to tell you about it.
 As I mentioned before (see here) I had to do something with my account because my referrals, that I've rented, spent my money instead of being profitable for my business. So today I did upgrade of my account to SILVER. This means that my own clicks are now 2 cents each, and those of my referrals are now $ 0.015 each. Moreover, after being an upper level user, the number of ads I can click per day increased. They were not more than 12, but now the ads are at least 22. Since I have a SILVER account my own clicks can earn up to 0.44 $ per day. Plus the clicks from my direct referrals almost a dollar can be added to my account.
Obviously, there are some some preferences if one has his account upgraded. And I decided it would not be bad to rent two more referrals. Maybe the referrals would be more profitable to the upper level of my account. Another reason to rent more referrals is that I can rent a referral for only 0.54$. Before the upgrade this price was 0.60$.
The next step will be the cash out. When some money ends up in my pocket, then I can say I earn from PTC site. Until then, this activity still remains an experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment