banner

Monday, January 24, 2011

According to the plan

My effort continues as I planned, with regard to my work on onbux.com. After being inspired by positive reviews of other colleagues about this site, I continued according to pre-chosen strategy not to cease to invest money earned from clicks in the recruitment of new referrals. I can already boast of 30 refferals. I am tempted to make an attempt to draw some money from my account in onbux.com, after I found out that payment is made within 48 hours, but it seems my desire to increase the number of employee referrals is greater. I guess it is not bad and could work towards increasing the number of direct referrals, so I can afford to capitalize the amount of my account in onbux.com sooner.
A few words about gagabux.com. Still waiting for money I requested on 03/01/2011. This does not surprise me because I already know I'm not alone in this situation. Continue to click, but not so hard. However I go on clicking to keep my account active, because they don't have to think that I gave up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment