banner

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The hope is back

Today is exactly one month since my first registration. What has happened so far in the experiment to make a profit from PTC sites?
Neobux unfairly accused me of violation and attempting fraud. My account was closed there, and I will not attempt to register again. My two registrations in gagabux.com and onbux.com  are adequate enough for the purpose of the experiment.
In gagabux.com I have already rented six referrals, but they proved to be more than useless because they are not active enough and I cannot expect earnings from them. However, I will give them some time until the end of the period for which I hired them and then I will change strategy.
In onbux.com is getting very interesting. I have there also 6 rented referrals and today I will be able to hire 3 more, because I gathered enough money and because previous renting of referrals was before 7days. This site has a limitation and I can rent referrals only once in 7 days. Here, however, I will gladly spend 0.75$ for 3 referrals, because since I started to take on referrals, they make an average of 2.5 clicks per day, which is enough for a profit within the period, for which I hired him. I recall that one employee referrals now earn a $ 0.005 per click and to cover the investment made for him he must make at least 50 clicks. I expect with the pace they show now, most of the rented referrals would make about 75 clicks each.
Ooooo, big deal, you would say, but I will quickly make it clear that the strategy is rely on renting of large numbers of referrals, i.e. quantitative accumulation will lead to a qualitative leap in making a profit. From now on, the number of referrals will grow faster because the amount I will be able to reinvest back into renting referrals will be greater.   On the other hand, when I am sure the strategy works well, I can safely invest my own money with which to rent such as 100 referrals at once. Now I earn from referrals roughly 0.02$ a day, and when they become 100 more I will make 2$ per day, which already looks like a business. My goal is to make referrals hundreds, even thousands, not for 10 years but for several months.
Everything is perfect as a plan, but only the time will tell whether there will be surprises. Don't miss the chance to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment