banner

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reference

Just over a month since I registered in onbux.com . During this period I managed to rent 16 referrals who do remarkably well. In support of this fact you can see below the last statement of my account.
With the exception of two of my referrals, others make more than 2 clicks per day, which is great. You can see that the first three referrals that I rented (at the bottom of the table) are already at the end of their 30-days period and they have made about 80 clicks. Since the revenue from a click is $ 0.005, and a referral is worth $ 0.25 for 30 days this means that a referral would make profit for me only if one made more than 50 clicks. Therefore, these three referrals each made for me about 30 clicks or profit equals in money $ 0.15   in 30 days. 
Before anyone has downplayed this result, I will remark that my intention is to accumulate several hundred referrals. Some time ago I made the wrong conclusion, that the increase of the number of rented referrals will grow progressively. However, I did not count  the money  I would need to renew referrals every 30 days.For example, today, instead of renting 10 new referrals, I will have to hire new 5 and renew 3. So, for some time the only progress will be 5 new referrals a week. Increasing the number of rented referrals can be done faster  by investing my own money, but the objective is to understand the risks before takeing such a step. 
Be sure to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment