banner

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Full of suspicion

As I already mentioned, I started this so-called experiment in 3 PTC sites. I’ve already ignored one of the sites, but I will tell you about this later. Now I need to share some observations that I gathered for gagabux.com.
Initially I liked this site because it allows rapid accumulation of money because I can click no less than 12 ads per day and usually I make about 20 clicks per day. This sounds very promising until it comes to reinvesting the money. The idea is to buy many referrals and to earn from them. But one referral costs 0.60$ for 30 days. I registered in gagabux.com on 22/11/2010 and so far I've managed to make 397 clicks (I do not miss a day without activity). This makes nearly 4$ and I have already rented six referrals. Good, strictly following the strategy, but it appears that investment is not profitable enough, even more, it is just losing. My most active referral did for 12 days 29 clicks. So in order to earn profit, each referral must make a minimum of 120 clicks for 30 days (120 x $ 0.005 / day). In fact my best referral is far from the objective I expect him to achieve. Obviously my best referral will not make any profit for me, even worse he would put me at a loss. Note that I am talking about my most active rented referral. I will further support these facts with excerpts from my site statistics.
It is better not to rely on rented referrals. They are too expensive, not sufficiently active and do not produce profit for me. So I should change a little the strategy and rely on direct referrals. They do not cost money and their every click brings me a net income of 0.005$. Yes, it looks like it! But, there is a restriction on the maximum number of direct referrals. You may have 15 direct referrals, and this is not enough. To increase the maximum number to 30, you have to upgrade your account and pay 9$ per month. I.e. you must be sure that your direct referrals will work conscientiously to avoid the risk to lose these 9$. To be honest I think it is worth to make such an investment. But first I must be sure that there is a need to change my initial strategy, based on investment in rented referrals.
Don't miss the chance to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment