banner

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Change in the plan

Until now it happened that I have two sites left in my experiment to earn money from PTC services. Last time I told you that the strategy in onbux.com is based on the aim to rent as more number of referrals as possible. I already accumulate enough money to rent 5 referrals a week and I have 11 referrals, which to my greatest surprise work well, they produce many clicks, and I can make profit during the 30-days period for which each referral was rented. Next time I will also provide factual material in the form of an extract from the platform onbux.com .
In gagabux.com however, a change in the course was necessary. I am sorry, but renting referrals in this site is mere waste of money. I'm so disappointed with my referrals that I will no longer be patient and will not wait another month to give them another chance. What I need to do is to rely only on direct referrals. But to make sense of the exercise, it seems there is a necessity to invest $ 9 for 1 month to upgrade my account, which will increase the maximum number of direct referrals to 30 and increase the income by a referral’s click to 0.015 per click which is 3 times more than the current situation. I have 4 dedicated direct referrals, but as you know, the maximum referral’s number I can have is 30, so do not hesitate and get involved right now in the experiment and give your clicks gagabux.com in the name of good profit:) Help us Lord! If there will be a profit it will be for anyone wishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment