banner

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Will I earn money on the net? The origins.

It is known that there is an opportunity to earn money by viewing ads, but I was not convinced that this could be a serious endeavor for some decent income. Soon I found a forum where people brag about how much they earn from so-called PTC (pay to click) sites and they reported to quite nice figures.Monthly income that these people bring this type of activity resulted in hundreds, even thousands of dollars.I confess that I was impressed, but my attitude has not yet been changed.However, I went one step further as I made an effort to open several PTC sites and read the conditions. Briefly, I will present the lessons that I could make:
1. Certainly there are reasons to believe that among the thousands of similar PTC sites should have and those which are not deceptive, and not created to collect people's money, but allow users to earn.
2. One thing is certainly clear - if the above assumption is true, then the there is potential to make money, but to get rich in such a way, as I read somewhere, is ridiculous. In common, the service is designed so that users can not earn millions.
The question is how much money you can earn and is applied effort really worth? Here it is my goal and I'll understand soon
I've registered in the 3 sites that were mentioned in a forum as serious sites that pay. Obviously there are many PTC sites that do not pay and those with more experience know this. Hereafter I need a little patience and a daily visit to the ads on these sites to gain enough revenue that I can start winning more seriously. Soon I will have an experience to share.
P.S. If you want to help in my research you can register here .

No comments:

Post a Comment