banner

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This does not sound good

Today I came across very disturbing comments on the Internet from people who claim to be deceived by gagabux.com, because they wait months for their money request to be completed and most of them have already lost any hope to ever get their money from GagaBux. I apply a few links, if someone is interested and wants to read:

 
I recall that on 03/01/2011 I also made a request to withdraw the amount I've accumulated in my account and started from scratch. Everything seemed fine, because a week later I already have a new $ 11.24 and every day there are about 40 ads to earn a $ 0.02 per click. Furthermore, my 4 direct referrals also contribute to my income and I just thought that gagabux business might be profitable, when I came across those poor people who have invested a lot more time and money than me but it seems that their chances to materialize this investment in the form of profits seem to vanish into thin air.
You can see the reason for my hasty satisfaction. On 03/01/2011, after I submitted an application for withdrawal, in the account I had $ 0.00 and today I have $11.24 without much effort.
 I will use the opportunity to complain about gagbux.com. If you remember, in the beginning of the experiment I found that rented referrals are more than passive. Instead of a minimum of 120 clicks per month, they make 30. We can laugh together at this absurdity as you view the clicks of my referrals with the expired 30-days period of employment. By the way, this is the second group of six referrals and guess what - the first 6 I rented showed exactly the same dismal results.

What I will do is wait. I will not do anything but wait for payment I requested. But by this time I will look for a new PTC site to take part in the experiment if gagabux fails to meet my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment